GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. (NEWS10) — The Great Barrington Police Department has made an arrest after a sign in front of the police station was vandalized.
Police said graffiti on the sign included Black Lives Matter, swastikas and obscene language. They also said the front windows of the station were vandalized with a sharpie
Police said a newspaper delivery person witnessed a person vandalizing a road sign and gave police the license plate number.
They arrested 21-year-old Donovan Lally, of Stockbridge, and charged him with two counts of Vandalism of Property.
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District
- ‘Whispering Bones’ ghost stories to benefit the Regional Food Bank
- COVID case confirmed at Giffen Memorial Elementary School
- Happy National Candy Corn Day!
- What you may not know about (not so) secret code names