ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Zachary L. Duchesne, age 25, of Stillwater, New York, appeared in court Thursday to answer to criminal charges for reportedly possessing images of child sexual abuse, commonly referred to as child pornography.
The criminal complaint against Duchesne alleges that, in June 2019, he maintained a Dropbox account with images and video depicting the sexual abuse of children.
If convicted of the charge, Duchesne faces up to 20 years in prison, a term of post-release supervision of at least 5 years and up to life, and a $250,000 fine.
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Patriots tied with Seahawks, 14-14 at halftime
- New website makes Halloween safety simple
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL