BRUNSWICK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — State police say they’re investigating a bank robbery that took place at the Key Bank on Route 7 in Brunswick just before noon on Monday.
In an update to our original story, state police have released the name of the suspect they’ve apprehended: Oscar C. Rodriguez, 26, of Troy.
Police say Rodriguez entered the bank, showed a weapon, and left with an undetermined amount of money.
State police in Guilderland say they located Rodriguez on Route 20 and took him into custody. They say his charges include second-degree robbery and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District
- ‘Whispering Bones’ ghost stories to benefit the Regional Food Bank
- COVID case confirmed at Giffen Memorial Elementary School
- Happy National Candy Corn Day!
- What you may not know about (not so) secret code names