BRUNSWICK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — State police say they’re investigating a bank robbery that took place at the Key Bank on Route 7 in Brunswick just before noon on Monday.
In an update to our original story, state police have released the name of the suspect they’ve apprehended: Oscar C. Rodriguez, 26, of Troy.
Police say Rodriguez entered the bank, showed a weapon, and left with an undetermined amount of money.
State police in Guilderland say they located Rodriguez on Route 20 and took him into custody. They say his charges include second-degree robbery and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan says “Not one more,” as city leaders address the ongoing gun violence
- Structure fire at fined Schoharie County summer camp