SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells NEWS10’s sister station WSYR, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
- Two week window for counting COVID reset at UAlbany
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Man charged after fleeing traffic stop, hitting police vehicle
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Residents say LED light transition needed to keep streets safe