BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The man arrested for homicide in April pleaded not guilty to the charges in court.
Juan Vasquez, 46, is accused of stabbing a man at the Clearview Motel in South Glens Falls.
Police charged him with Murder and Tampering with Evidence. He was indicted and is in the Saratoga County Jail without bond.
- Corning Inc.’s new glass vials to aid in fight against COVID-19
- Get a call offering you an early COVID-19 vaccine? It’s a scam
- Twitter could ban Trump after he leaves office
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Museum of Innovation and Science announces temporary closure