PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Berkshire United Way and the Berkshire Museum released a video to thank essential workers on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
The video features singer-songwriter Billy Kean and his new song “Never Give Up.” Kean wrote the song while in quarantine.
He said the video, song project is just one way to thank essential workers, who sacrifice their own safety for others.
- QB Jones injured in Giants’ win over Burrow-less Bengals
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- LIVE: Supreme Court to weigh Trump bid in census case
- Albany Symphony nominated for a GRAMMY, 5th time in seven years
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says