Merryn Forbes is in the midst of a 14-day quarantine after traveling from California, but she’ll live at the hotel the entire semester.
“I think it will be much safer and more convenient than living in the dorms, especially in terms of corona because I will have my own bathroom that I don’t have to share with roughly five other people on my floor,” she said.
Other students said the isolation is not amounting to what they thought their college experience would look like.
- Off the Beaten Path: Fall Foliage Trail Rides
- Unions react to pay raise delays
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of debate
- Schenectady County coronavirus update Tuesday, September 29