CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Shenendehowa School District announced Friday that a Transportation Department employee has tested positive for COVID-19. The New York State Department of Health (NYDOH) has been notified and potentially impacted staff/students have been contacted.
The district continues to closely monitor this situation and is staying in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps. The Transportation Department is also following protocols from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with enhanced infection control precautions.
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- State police are investigating a fatal vehicle crash in the Town of Cairo
- Biden plans to boost unemployment benefits to $400 per week
- Vermont Senate passes Town Meeting bill to allow mail-in ballots, date change