CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Shenendehowa Central School District is asking for community input after releasing the reopening plan for the 2020 school season.
Under the drafted school plan, Kindergarten though Grade 6 will include on-site instruction. The school district intends to utilize the entire school for teaching, including areas like the cafeteria to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Grades 7 through 12 will be taught at 50 percent with students alternating days to allow for social distancing.
The school district is planning a series of livestream panel discussions for community input:
- July 21 at 6:30-8:00
- July 22 at 6:30-8:00
- K-5 on July 21 at 1:00-2:30
- 6-12 on July 21 at 3:30-5:00
- 6-12 on July 22 at 1:00-2:30
- K-5 on July 22 at 3:30-5:00
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Police arrest Clifton Park man for allegedly attacking jogger