SARATOGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Several people were injured after a deck collapsed Wednesday night in the Town of Saratoga.
The collapse took place around 8:30 p.m. on Route 9P.
According to the Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office, eight people were on an upper deck, which gave way and fell on a group of people on a lower deck. Most sustained minor injuries, but one man was taken to Saratoga Hospital.
Three children also had minor injuries.
Town of Saratoga Code Enforcement is investigating to determine what caused the collapse.
- Crews call off search for missing swimmer in Fort Edward
- Crumbling home to come down in Schenectady
- Police investigating Albany shots fired incident, man treated for gunshot wound
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire