State police say they responded at around 5:40 p.m. on Sunday to reports of a skydiver injured in a hard landing on Sand Hill Road.
Investigators say David H. Richardson, 41, of Gardiner was attempting a “swoop landing” when he landed at a high rate of speed.
Richardson was transported to Westchester Medical Center where he succumbed to his injuries.
- Happy National Candy Corn Day!
- What you may not know about (not so) secret code names
- Actress Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- New York State releases 2020-21 Flu Tracker
- Albany County coronavirus update