SCHODACK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Schodack man was sentenced for having sexual encounters with a child under the age of 11.
Charles Romano, 64, admitted to multiple incidents with the victim over a span of three months.
He was sentenced to 12 years in jail.
New York State Police are still asking any potential victims to come forward.
- Cutting your own hair during quarantine
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Hospitals overflowing with bodies as virus deaths surge in New York City
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way