SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One of the last movie rental stores in the U.S. is closing its doors for good.
Crazy Nick’s in Schenectady has signs posted on the door advertising all movies are being sold at $5, and the store is also up for sale.
According to the Daily Gazette, the owner decided to close the shop after becoming sick with the coronavirus. He also cited the economic impact of the pandemic.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says