SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Schenectady mayor has tested negative for COVID-19.
The mayor said he wants to serve as a reminder that the coronavirus pandemic is not over, and people should continue to take precautions.
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Social Dilemma – Does your sweetie have to be your best friend?
- Giving on 10: Highlighting Carr Hardware
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- 10/22/2020: Slightly cooler and drier today