GREENFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office says Eric E. Sadlon, 48, of Schenectady was arrested for allegedly surveilling a bathroom at his former place of work.
Police say Sadlon surreptitiously placed a recording device in an employee bathroom at the state-run residential home for people with disabilities where he worked. The hidden camera took pictures and video of unsuspecting employees.
A woman employee found the device concealed within a USB wall charger.
Sadlon was arrested on two counts of second-degree unlawful surveillance. If convicted, these felonies could earn Sadlon year behind bars.
The state Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs is involved in this ongoing investigation.
- Department of Labor issues Lost Wages Assistance Program guidance
- Pilot program offers residents $500 a month for five years
- NY appeals judge’s decision on limit of wedding attendees
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down Patriots training camp