ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 10-U Schenectady-Belmont patriots departed for Florida Friday, all set for their Pop Warner Quarterfinal matchup. The incredible generosity of the 518 and the team’s fundraising efforts helped get them there.
The team is pumped for their once in a lifetime type trip. “I’m very excited to meet new teams, verse new teams, and to go places,” said wide receiver and defensive back Nasir Davis. “No matter win or lose, we’re there to have fun.”
They’ll take on the Reno Miners Saturday in the quarters at 8:30 AM.
More Sports News
- Shen girls cruise past Shaker to stay unbeaten in league play
- Scotia-Glenville hands Amsterdam first loss of season
- Sabres use second quarter run to pull away from Ichabod Crane
- Large-Scale NYSPHSAA Events Will be Subject to NYSDOH Guidelines
- Ash Barty marks First Nations Day with easy win in Australia