SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials from Saratoga Springs and the New York Racing Association are holding a press conference at 1 p.m. to address public safety precautions ahead of the 2020 Saratoga Race Course season.
- Robin Dalton: Saratoga Springs Public Safety Commissioner
- John Catone: Saratoga Springs Assistant Police Chief
- Glen Kozak: NYRA’s Senior Vice President of Operations and Capital Projects
- Pat McKenna: NYRA’s Director of Communications
Under current state guidelines, Saratoga Race Course will be open without spectators from Thursday through Labor Day in September.
- Department of Transportation worker pleads guilty after getting thousands in fake reimbursements
- 16-year-old charged after car chase ends in Albany crash
- Discovering Saratoga: Daisies and Dahlias
- Lack of broadband in rural Capital District counties validates educators calls for greater access
- ATF Investigating Glenville gun store