BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office kicked off the 2020 Convoy for Tots Holiday Collection Drive. The sheriff’s office partnered with iHeart Media and PYX106 to help the Capital Region Toys for Tots.
The actual convoy will take place at 9 a.m. on Sunday, November 8.
In the six years of the drive, they have donated more than 90,000 toys valued at more than $1.2 million.
Officials said the pandemic has created a huge increase in the number of children who will be needing help this holiday season.
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks