The casino will be restricted to a 25 percent occupancy limit as well as other guidance such as face coverings and social distancing.
Officials said the casino will be open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Wednesday and then from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. starting Thursday. Some services such as self-serve beverage stations and cocktail service will remain closed.
- Local athletes, coach react to high risk sports update
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Saint Peter’s snaps Siena’s 16 game winning streak
- Albany Med student helps stranger in need
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success