ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A new semester at the College of Saint Rose is bringing with it a brand new on-campus dining experience for students.
The college showed off a complete renovation of their dining hall as well as a new partnership with hospitality company Sodexo.
The school is now offering a section specifically for vegan and vegetarian students as well as an on-campus dietitcian.
For a small upcharge, students will be able to pick out a steak and have it made to order. The college is also offering gourmet ice cream that is churned on site.
More from NEWS10
- Off the Beaten Path: The Great Saratoga Museum Treasure Hunt
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Should I Wear the Wedding Dress My Mom Died In?
- Where is Brian Laundrie? Timeline of FBI search for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend
- 09/21/2021: Comfortable as summer comes to an end
- Kidnapping, torture, robbery leads to three arrests in Geneva