ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Registration is open for this year’s CDPHP Workforce Team Challenge.
The 2019 race raised nearly $50,000 for several local charities.
This year’s race is set for May 21 at Empire State Plaza. Local not-for-profits IPH (Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless), The RED Bookshelf, and Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region will benefit from money raised.
Participation is capped at 10,000 runners, so organizers encourage early registration.
Click HERE to learn more and to register.
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Hospitals overflowing with bodies as virus deaths surge in New York City
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way
- Member of the 1985 national championship team impressed with turnaround