BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A registered sex offender is facing another charge involving sexual contact with children.
Gary Ryan, of Mechanicville, was arraigned Wednesday in Saratoga County Court on one count of Sexual Conduct Against a Child, a felony.
The charge stems from a now-adult victim speaking up and coming forward.
Ryan is already facing three federal counts of Aggravated Sexual Abuse and six counts of Transportation with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
Investigators allege Ryan abused minors while traveling with them to states outside of New York in the 1990s. The former little league coach was registered as a Level 1 sex offender after a 2008 conviction for possessing child pornography.
- One-on-one interview with Eric Trump
- Bills defense still searching for its identity this season
- Man wounded in Saturday evening Albany shooting
- One arrested in Watervliet following multi-agency operation
- Two displaced following Schoharie County fire