RENSSELAER, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Regeneron has released its timeline for a SARS-COV-2/COVID-19 treatment. A representative says the company plans to have doses ready for clinical trials by the end of August.
Regeneron started exploring ways to develop a treatment in January. They have since started working with U.S. Health and Human Services to develop novel coronavirus antibodies.
They are scheduled to start screening candidates for the most potent antibodies in March and will move to start manufacturing/animal testing the treatment in the spring/summer.
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing