PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Phase one of the Massachusetts reopening plan went into effect this week.
As a part of that plan, starting Monday, marijuana dispensaries will be able to resume serving recreational customers through curbside pickup.
Locations like Theory Wellness Inc. and Berkshire Roots are now preparing for the first day.
Both dispensaries are asking people to place their orders online. Everyone in your vehicle must be 21 or older at the time of pickup.
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Senator Tom O’Mara calls on Cuomo to extend his restaurant and bar curfew for Sunday’s AFC championship
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021
- Siena bounces back with grind-it-out win over Saint Peter’s
- Albany takes care of New Hampshire in game one