TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Seventy-five years of business was celebrated at Rainbow Cleaners in Troy on Monday.
The family owned business is now in its third generation of the Patanian family. Current owner, Alan Patanian, said Troy is a great place to own a business, and they are thankful for the community support they’ve received over the last seven decades.
He also said they adapted during the pandemic by offering pick up and delivery services as well as encouraging people to bring in more casual items.
Rainbow Cleaners is located on Ford Avenue, off of Pawling, down the street from Emma Willard School.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Hunger-Free Vermont aims to make free school lunches the norm
- Pregnant mom with COVID pneumonia feared docs would save baby, not her
- Lane closures near roundabout at Route 4 and Route 151 in East Greenbush
- Facebook to ‘pause’ Instagram for kids amid growing concerns
- NY senator pushes remote learning bill: ‘City Hall has utterly failed’
Follow us on social media