SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Leaders with the Saratoga County Racing Committee are asking Gov. Andrew Cuomo to allow racing at Belmont to take place without fans.
They are asking so racing can take place at the Saratoga Race Course this summer.
The Saratoga County Racing and Gaming Commission is drafting a resolution to present to the full county Board of Supervisors during their meeting.
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- Rehabbed community center a welcome for residents
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Essex County/Essex Center coronavirus update
- Business owners unsure if federal loans will be forgiven