SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Leaders with the Saratoga County Racing Committee are asking Gov. Andrew Cuomo to allow racing at Belmont to take place without fans.
They are asking so racing can take place at the Saratoga Race Course this summer.
The Saratoga County Racing and Gaming Commission is drafting a resolution to present to the full county Board of Supervisors during their meeting.
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains
- Rochester man released from hospital after 8-month battle with COVID-19
- Democrat and Republican senators pile on the pressure to declassify 9/11 secrets
- New York State Underwater Recovery Team welcomes next generation of troopers