SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Leaders with the Saratoga County Racing Committee are asking Gov. Andrew Cuomo to allow racing at Belmont to take place without fans.
They are asking so racing can take place at the Saratoga Race Course this summer.
The Saratoga County Racing and Gaming Commission is drafting a resolution to present to the full county Board of Supervisors during their meeting.
- Nearly 1,200 acres protected in Vermont’s Taconic Mountains
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida amid Biden inauguration
- New York Attorney General roasts Trump administration over pardons
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Ex-boyfriend of deported Russian agent pardoned by Trump