On Friday, the Food and Drug Administration approved the design under the Emergency Use Authorization for patient use during the coronavirus pandemic.
The company says they designed it to be user friendly and affordable for health professionals. PVA has the capacity to build up to 250 units per day.
“PVA is the first and only company in New York State to receive this approval and the only non-medical device firm in the world to receive this FDA authorization,” said Frank Hart, Managing Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Karner blue butterflies beginning to emerge at Wilton Wildlife Preserve & Park
- Siena College to mandate COVID vaccine if approved by FDA
- New York nursing home staff lagging behind residents for COVID-19 vaccination
- AIDS virus used to fix ‘bubble baby’ disease in gene therapy treatment
- Man sentenced for role in Ghent gun store burglary