ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A portion of Lark Street closed Monday night for National Grid crews.
Lark Street from Jay Street to Lancaster Street closed to traffic at 9 p.m. Monday so National Grid crews could replace a utility pole.
The road will remain closed until the pole has been replaced.
- Be a holiday hero! Local non-profit holding ‘Shark Shoe Drive’ to benefit those in need
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 12/5/2020: Nor’easter is a near miss for NY, but New England gets hammered
- NYS warns of scammers posing as state or federal agencies
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic