WATERFORD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A landslide threatening homes in Waterford has now damaged at least one of them.
The house on Middletown Road was teetering on the edge of a cliff. Overnight, the porch partially collapsed as some of the ground gave way.
Officials were concerned wet weather could make things worse for the homes. Crews continue to monitor the situation.
- Schenectady code enforcement officer tests positive for COVID-19
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- UAlbany men’s, women’s hoops return to practice
- Stillwater’s Peacock signs on to play soccer at Arkansas State
- Schenectady County reports spike in COVID-19 infection rate