ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police said a 2-year-old girl was hit by a CDTA bus Tuesday across from University at Albany’s downtown campus.
The accident occurred at the intersection of Washington Avenue and North Lake. Officials said the girl likely ran into the street and then was hit.
The toddler was taken to Albany Medical Center with what appears to be non-life threatening injuries.
- Capital Center hosts Cannabis Expo
- White House urges states to prepare to vaccinate kids 5-11
- Woman passes note to cashier at South Carolina supermarket, says she fears man she’s shopping with
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled