TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One man is injured and another was arrested after a stabbing in Troy.
The stabbing took place around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the area of 10th Street and Hoosick Street. Police said two men had an altercation, and one man stabbed the other.
The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury. The suspect was arrested and is in custody.
The investigation remains ongoing.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Bills coaches point out Andy Reid’s ‘aggressive, aggressive play calling’ mindset
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message