ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A man is being treated for gunshot wounds after a shooting in Albany.
The shooting took place on Livingston Avenue between Judson Street and Thornton Street.
Police said a 43-year-old man is being treated for gunshot wounds to the torso at Albany Medical Center. His injuries are non-life threatening.
- SUNY Adirondack earns visit from chancellor to celebrate no on-campus coronavirus cases
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Third COVID case found at Queensbury Walmart
- Rensselaer County man killed in house fire
- LIVE: US House to begin voting on $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill; no bipartisan deal reached yet