ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A man is being treated for gunshot wounds after a shooting in Albany.
The shooting took place on Livingston Avenue between Judson Street and Thornton Street.
Police said a 43-year-old man is being treated for gunshot wounds to the torso at Albany Medical Center. His injuries are non-life threatening.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town