LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Colonie police are investigating after the New York for Trump store in Latham was broken into Monday morning. Police said they received the call for the burglary between 3:30 a.m. and 4 a.m. Monday.
They said an unknown amount of people forced open the back door, stole cash from the register, and damaged lights and other items in the store.
Anyone with information is asked to call Colonie police.
- Family identifies 15-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Last week saw highest ever level of global COVID cases over 7-day period
- Pres. Biden, VP Harris address nation after Derek Chauvin verdict
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills