GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Guilderland police are investigating after a woman was stabbed during a fight at Crossgates Mall.
Just before 12:30 p.m. Friday, police said two women were fighting inside the mall near Best Buy and a local jewelry store. During the fight, one of the women stabbed the other in the arm.
The suspect then fled from the scene.
Police said the two women knew each other, and both have been identified.
Charges are pending in the case.
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- Albany County advises attendees of unpermitted dance competition to get tested
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami