ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A man is in the hospital after being shot in Albany, police said.
A 25-year-old male was shot in the abdomen around 8:25 p.m. Wednesday night.
The shooting occurred on Grand Street near Van Zandt Street. The victim was taken to Albany Medical Center.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 518-462-8039.
- NY Senate, Assembly to hold hearings on coronavirus impact, including nursing homes
- Niskayuna School Board addresses controversial symbols in school
- Crews battling large mill fire in Gloversville
- Troy officer involved in crash while responding to stabbing
- NY AG suing the President over possible student deportations