COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local police department is making sure you stay strong, healthy, and motivated during the pandemic.
The Colonie Police Department is posting a new dare each week to its Facebook page with #CPDdaresyou.
This week’s dare is to try a pyramid workout, which includes jumping jacks, leap frogs, pushups and lunges.
If you post your own pictures or video, make sure you tag them with the hashtag.
- Utility worker killed in crash in Mississippi after helping restore power to victims of Hurricane Sally
- Uber requiring mask verification for riders
- Warren County officials urge residents to be cautious with open fires
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box