ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police said an Albany woman pointed a loaded gun at a person Wednesday morning.
Around 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, police were called to a home on the 600-block of Second Street for a report of a person with a weapon. At the scene, police learned an altercation took place inside the home, and Ashma Ouselle allegedly pointed a loaded handgun at another person and threatened to shoot them.
The 22-year-old was taken into custody at the scene. After a search warrant was executed on the home, a loaded 9mm handgun was found.
Ouselle was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree and Menacing in the Second Degree.
She was arraigned in Albany City Criminal Court and released.
More from NEWS10:
- Washington County COVID update Sunday, Oct. 24, reports a death
- Patriots dominate Jets at home in Foxboro with 54-13 win
- What U.S. cities will look like with sea-level rise, according to scientific projections
- Inflation pushing small businesses to the brink
- Warren County COVID update for Oct. 24, reports a death