PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — The proposed layoffs of dozens of cafeteria workers in the Pittsfield school district will no longer be moving forward.
The district had previously notified about 25 employees that they would be losing their positions.
Others were moved to temporary custodial and bus monitor positions.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”