COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Cohoes Common Council approved Park Playhouse as the new management company for the Cohoes Music Hall.
The agreement will save the city around $300,000 a year.
Park Playhouse said it will bring live music and a variety of shows to the music hall.
- Two week window for counting COVID reset at UAlbany
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Man charged after fleeing traffic stop, hitting police vehicle
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Residents say LED light transition needed to keep streets safe