FULTONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department has created an online incident reporting form to limit in-person contact when taking a police report. People can access it anywhere with an internet connection.
When the form is completed and submitted it sends an email directly and immediately to the 911-Dispatch center. Dispatchers will then review the form and assign the appropriate staff to contact the complainant for further information and follow up.
While this is being done in direct relation to coronavirus, it will not eliminate the need at times for a Deputy to respond to your home or the location of an incident.
Click here to go to the form.
Anyone with any questions is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Department at (518) 853-5500.
- Gloversville police arrest 1 over shots fired incident
- Appeals court strikes down immigrant licenses law challenge
- Tennesseean nets 21 traffic tickets after pursuit from Greene to Ulster Counties
- Albany Police arrest teen with stolen, loaded handgun
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan