SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State Police have arrested a Saratoga Springs man accused of sexually abusing a child less than 11-years-old.
NYSP say Kevin Burton, 36, abused the child, someone he knew, in the town of Wilton. He was arrested on Friday on charges of 1st-degree criminal sex act, 1st-degree sex abuse, both felonies, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
Burton was arraigned in Wilton Town Court and remanded to the Saratoga County Jail.
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Thanking healthcare workers in Saratoga Springs
- Local sheriff, paramedic show how to properly dispose plastic gloves
- 3 million masks ordered by Massachusetts were seized at Port of NY in March
- Retired Amsterdam fire fighter dies from COVID-19