MIDDLEBURGH, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State Police are hoping the public can shed new light on a cold case investigation.
Erica Franolich disappeared in 1986. She was living in Schoharie County at the time.
The 26-year-old mother of two was last seen in October 1986 near Main Street and Railroad Avenue in Middleburgh. At the time, her family was living in Michigan and reported her missing after they had trouble getting in touch with her.
Police believe she was the victim of foul play.
Anyone with information on her disappearance is asked to contact state police.
- 2020 Special Olympics New York Winter Games helps athletes focus on abilities
- App helps people with special needs make friends
- 2/23/20: Spring Fever continues Monday
- Study finds eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Report of shots fired incident in North Greenbush