TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy Police told NEWS10 ABC’s Anya Tucker they requested a NYSP helicopter Monday to search the Troy side of the Hudson River near missing Michael McMahon’s President Street apartment.
The 49-year-old computer specialist went missing shortly after being released from the hospital on January 2 after he was the apparent victim of an alleged stabbing. Troy Police arrested Salina Brown-Shook, McMahon’s on-again off-again girlfriend and charged her in the alleged assault.
McMahon’s landlord told Tucker that he last heard from McMahon hours after he was stabbed saying he feared for his life. Police say McMahon’s ex-girlfriend was still in jail around the time he went missing.
Police say they located McMahon’s vehicle after it was removed by a towing company from a downtown street. Troy Deputy Police Chief Dan DeWolf would not give an exact location.
McMahon’s cellphone and credit cards have gone unused since his disappearance.
DeWolf said there is no clear indication if McMahon somehow ended up in the river.
If you know where he might be or have any information about this case, you’re asked to give Troy Police a call.
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- Sealed with a hiss: ‘Name-a-Roach’ returns for 10th year
- Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: How Do You Tell An Employee She Has To Smile For Clients?