The cider was crafted from New York’s Lady apples to celebrate New York women of all races and ethnicities who have worked for the past century to bring women the right to vote in the United States.
The cans go on sale Sunday, Nov. 1. Customers who vote on November 3 for the general election and stop by the tasting room will get a special buy one get one offer on Lady Apple four packs.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD