COBLESKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A program that helps students with learning disabilities is coming to SUNY Cobleskill.
It’s called the Career Next program. The program is designed to help students with autism and learning differences while obtaining their associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
Officials said the program will be available in August when the fall semester begins.
- Alarcon, Troy tops Amsterdam in quarterfinal upset
- Averill Park rolls in battle of Warriors
- Saratoga advances to the Semifinals after 79-54 win over Guilderland
- Shaker upsets Colonie in overtime win
- Siena women’s basketball falls at Monmouth