ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Capital District Transportation Authority is planning to return most major routes to full service.
The changes go into effect on Sunday, July 12 to respond to ridership during the week, which is at more than 30,000 per day.
Some of the routes will also see an increase in frequency, while some will be reduced, and others will be eliminated altogether to ensure social distancing can continue as well as keep the drivers safe. Check out the full schedule online:
- Often doubted, rarely defeated
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany mayor says ‘not one more’ as city leaders address ongoing gun violence