ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Capital District Transportation Authority is planning to return most major routes to full service.
The changes go into effect on Sunday, July 12 to respond to ridership during the week, which is at more than 30,000 per day.
Some of the routes will also see an increase in frequency, while some will be reduced, and others will be eliminated altogether to ensure social distancing can continue as well as keep the drivers safe. Check out the full schedule online:
- Gov. Cuomo: NYS has third lowest infection rate in country
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District
- ‘Whispering Bones’ ghost stories to benefit the Regional Food Bank
- COVID case confirmed at Giffen Memorial Elementary School
- Happy National Candy Corn Day!