MENANDS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Anyone who has or cares for a pet is being invited to stop by the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society for their Furry Friends Pet Food Pantry.
The Furry Friends Pet Food Pantry is for anyone needing pet food during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
For those who are ill or in self-isolation and live in Albany, Rensselaer, or Saratoga County, the Society says they can deliver the food as well.
The Pantry is open any day of the week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Those looking to pick up food will be met by staff at the door.
The Society is located at 3 Oakland Avenue in Menands. For more information call, (518)-434-8128 ext. 227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
The Society believes no pet should go hungry.
- 3/6/21: Chilly, but Less Wind for Sunday
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Say “I Do” to your wedding venue at Rivers Casino and Resort
- Governor Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS