GLENVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Mohawk Honda is creating ten new jobs with the opening of a state of the art reconditioning center in Glenville.
Located between Route 50 and Freemans Bridge Road, the reconditioning center features eight detail bays, a polishing bay, and a touchless car wash.
“So not only can you come in and get an oil change and new tires, but you can also do a full detail of your vehicle in a very short amount of time very efficiently and in a state of the art process.”
A formal ribbon cutting ceremony was held to commemorate the grand opening of the facility.
- Kathy Hochul: In a worst-case scenario for her boss, she could be New York’s first woman to serve as governor
- LIVE: Senate leaders to speak after Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill clears House
- Warren County coronavirus update, March 1; New vaccine waitlist available for those eligible
- Executive authorizes Attorney General to investigate Cuomo
- Democratic Assemblyman calls for Cuomo resignation