ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Members of the Albany Academies Leadership Team began delivering Italian dinners to faculty and staff at their homes.
The dinners were prepared by the school’s chefs. They included enough pasta, bread, salad and dessert for four people.
Deliveries will continue on Thursday.
- Governor announces new executive order allowing businesses to deny entry to those not wearing masks
- Police urge hikers stay away from restricted areas of Poestenkill Gorge
- Mohawk Valley region cancels Phase Two reopening plans
- During pandemic, some struggle to pay rent
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic