PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Berkshire County received a visit from Mass. Gov. Charlie Baker on Friday to cut the ribbon on the brand new Berkshire Innovation Center in Pittsfield.
The $13.7 million center will help accelerate innovation and growth while creating jobs and supporting existing companies.
The 22,000 sq. ft. facility will include a 3D printing lab, a virtual simulation lab as well as a biotech lab, classrooms and a conference room.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- The story of the NFL draft, from extravaganza to unadorned
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduled